Utilities Manager _ Port Qasim
Location: Port Qasim Karachi, Pakistan
Education and Experience: Bachelors of Engineering in Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering 5+ years of demonstrated experience in process Utilities operation.
Position Summary: Responsible for ensuring the management and operation of competent industrial services, and ensuring cost-effective, highly efficient, quality, and sustainable production and distribution of efficiencies for factory operations. i.e. steam, refrigeration, water and waste treatment, hygienic air handling and compressed air.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Planning Schedule for operation & maintenance of Utilities / General Services.
- Monitoring execution and results of Scheduled Maintenance.
- Carrying out Improvements in the system for operation, maintenance & safety
- Coordinating with project teams for projects of Utilities.
- Training & development of staff with regards to Operations, Maintenance & Safety of Utilities.
- Short term and long-term Planning for the section in coordination with departmental head.
- Coordinating with Stores, Import/Local Purchase for spares
- Handling In-House/Outside Contractors.
- Coordinating with Head of Department for preparation of Maintenance Budget for Utilities
- Provide leadership for implementing the Nestle SHE standards and instructions and ensure compliance with safety, health, and environmental legislation
What Makes You Successful…
- Bachelor of Engineering preferably in Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Industrial & Manufacturing
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in process Utilities operation
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for problems through equipment/process knowledge
- Proven ability leading and working in cross functional teams, excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
karachi, Pak, 75020